Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. Other breweries have been opened over time – Benin City brewery in 1974 and Ogba brewery in 1982.
Sponsorships and Events Marketing for Guinness Nigeria
- Harp Lager
- Gordon’s Spark parties
- Smirnoff Ice
- Wyclef Jean Guinness New bottle launch concerts
- Guinness critical assignment cinema experience
- Launch of Smirnoff Ice
- Launch of the new Satzenbrau
- Launch of Malta Guinness new bottle
- Management conferences for 65 to 200 people on a regular basis
- 4 National sales and marketing conferences
- Guinness sponsored International brewing conference
Trade contact on a regular basis to check branding, sell stock, introduce point of sale, data capture, product information and brief on promotions and new television commercials.